Friday, April 13, 2012

Jogging at Lodhi Park

March 16, 2012

I got excited with the tomb-raiding day posts that I forgot to share the photos of my run with Amanda at Lodhi Gardens!

She said she's a slow runner. Well, I'm much slower!
We've been wanting for days to try jogging at the park since we saw a lot of locals running around. Did you know that Salwar Kamees, apart from being a regular outfit, is also among the favorite jogging look of many Indian women? It's true! Salwar kamees + trainers = ready for jogging!

Remember the first tombs I posted?!
 Anyway, we went around the jogging path as shown in the Lodhi Gardens lay-out. In that route, we were able to see another tomb which we have not seen during our Holi day out a week earlier.

Another Lodhi dynasty tomb that I saw for the first time
The entire jogging time was officially at 25 minutes. Technically though, it was more of 8mins jogging, 9mins walking, and 8mins jogging again. Plus the walking time from ISI to Lodhi Gardens and back.

I enjoyed the run and Amanda's company but, my legs really hurt after! Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Can you guess how many more times we ran after that day? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste! I'd appreciate your comments so don't hesitate to drop me a line. Salamat po!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...