Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sub of the Day Thursday!

26 July 2012

Yep, it's Sub of the Day fever at Subway! For Rs 85 (a discount of 40-80 rupees), you get your favorite subs or the-one-you-have-no-choice-but-to-have-coz-it's-much-cheaper subs from Monday to Sunday!


Today's Sub of the Day is Aloo Patty, which can be translated as potato burger. Or something like that. Hehehe. One round potato patty made of diced potato mixed with spices and I think flour or something is cooked in the oven and then sliced into two. With my choice of toasted bread (parmesan oregano) and cheese, mine had a lot of veggies--lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives, green bell pepper, onion--and five sauces--sweet onion, honey mustard, black pepper yoghurt, chipotle southwest, and a little bit of red chili!!!

If the Sub of the Day treat/promo will go on for a while, I think I might just eat healthier but get poorer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste! I'd appreciate your comments so don't hesitate to drop me a line. Salamat po!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...